Our goal is to raise awareness about eating disorders and the treatment programs available to help people who struggle with them.
Rosewood’s clinical experts and alumni regularly serve as resources to local, national and industry media, sharing thought leadership and personal stories of recovery. If you are interested in speaking with a Rosewood expert, please contact our public relations staff.
In The News:
- Jennifer Lentzke Provides Insight on Celebrity Body Shaming
- Eating Disorders: Arizona Parenting
- Dr. Dena Cabrera: Mom In The Mirror
- Jennifer Reeder: Helping Adults And Teens With Eating Disorders Is Life’s Work And Passion For Rosewood’s Manager of Intake and Outreach
- Dr. Amelia Davis Featured in Teen Vogue: This Is The Test Doctors Use To Determine If You Might Have An Eating Disorder
- Fellowship To Address Shortage Of Eating Disorder Specialists
- Dr. Dena Cabrera Featured In Psychology Today: Removing Toxic Relationships
- Dr. Dena Cabrera Featured in the Eating Disorders Resource Catalogue: How To Help Your Child Have A Healthy Body Image
- Dr. Dena Cabrera Featured In Psychology Today: Teens And Self-Injurious Behaviors
- Dr. Dena Cabrera Featured In Psychology Today: Adolescents And Holiday Stress
- Student Returns To Eating Disorder Clinic A Fourth Time To Support Other Patients
- Dr. Amelia Davis Featured in Addiction Professional: Assess for a Hidden Eating Disorder
- Dr. Dena Cabrera Featured in Entrepreneur.com: Your Food Choices Ultimately Influence Your Workplace Success
- Who Develops an Eating Disorder?
- RiverMend Health Rosewood Announces “The Dream Team”