Rosewood Centers for Eating Disorders welcomes referrals from primary care physicians, psychiatrists, counselors and other professionals.
With an impeccable reputation throughout the professional community, we work closely with providers to optimize patient outcomes. For more than a decade, we’ve been offering world-class treatment programs that help patients achieve lasting recovery from eating disorders and co-occurring disorders.
A large portion of our patients find their way to Rosewood as a result of clinical referrals from providers like you. We collaborate closely with referral partners—before, during and after each patient’s treatment. This high level of professional engagement provides a strong framework for the best possible outcomes for patients.
Call 1 (844) 334-7879 to learn how Rosewood can help your client or to schedule an onsite visit.
Reasons for Referring Patients to Rosewood:
- Expert clinical care team: Rosewood offers a dedicated team of experienced doctors, masters and doctorate level therapists, focused on delivering excellent patient care services and excellent outcomes.
- Pre-admission consultation: We welcome consultations from clinical providers, insurance companies, healthcare organizations and other professionals. Members of our multidisciplinary team are happy to walk you through our treatment modalities in detail, and discuss any specifics pertaining to your patient’s individual case.
- Coordination at intake: Our intake specialists will coordinate with you to ensure a smooth, seamless and supportive experience for the patient upon arrival.
- Ongoing collaboration: As the patient’s recovery progresses, we’ll follow-up with you regularly—to seek out your input and perspective and to keep you informed of their progress along the way.
- Seamless continuum of care: We meet patients where they are on their recovery journeys. To provide a seamless patient-centered continuum, we offer numerous levels of care, from a licensed acute-care hospital to residential and various transitional and outpatient programs. Patients can easily step up to a higher degree of structure or step down to one with greater flexibility as needed. Rosewood is one of just a few fully accredited treatment programs to offer this complete range of care for all stages of recovery.
- Aftercare planning: An integral part of our program focuses on relapse prevention and aftercare planning. This process starts on day one of treatment and continues long after discharge. When your patient is ready to leave our care, we’ll coordinate closely with you to review the treatment they’ve received, progress they’ve made, and recommendations for follow-up care going forward.
- Strong alumni programming: Because relapse is an ever-present concern for all eating disorder patients, our alumni coordinator reaches out numerous times to every patient after discharge. The program helps the patient feel continuously supported and leverages the power of bonds established with peers while in treatment. We invite patients to local and national alumni events and to stay connected through Facebook, Twitter and other social media channels.